Friday, September 10, 2010

Video of the New Commissary in Chievres, Belgium

Thank you Sofia!  Sofia of US Military Wives in Belgium took the time to find a Youtube video someone had posted of the Chievres Commissary, which isn't even a year old yet.

Be sure to check it out:



It is your typical commissary, but it is larger than most overseas commissaries.  It has a pretty good selection of products, and it is light and bright.  I have never seen it crowded whenever I go.  I would still buy veggies and fruits on the economy, especially in your town or city's local vegetable market....I don't care what people say, it's cheaper in town, fresher, and you can see a better variety of the different products out there.  I've seen this phenomenon in Germany too, so don't sweat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...